- 6 DIN levels or security levels. Some companies claim there is 7 however level 7 is normally the same size as level 6.
- How many security levels are available?
What is the difference between Cross Cut and Straight Cut?
- Straight Cut – strips and Cross Cut – confetti
Can I shred CD & DVD’s?
- Yes depending on the shredder. Most of the Kobra shredders do shred both.
The shredder bin is to small can I get a bigger bin?
- Yes with our Kobra 385 model. However if the security level is higher it will increase the amount of paper the bin can hold.
Trimmers & Guillotines
- Yes, but only a limited amount of times then you will need to replace the blade.
- Can the blades be sharpened?
Which machine should I use for more precise cuts?
- Trimmers are designed for precision cuts however the volume is lower then a Guillotine.
- Yes, we have a few different Dual DSB binding machines.
- Do you have a Comb & Wire binder?
What is the difference between 3.1 & 2.1 Pitch on wire elements?
- The amount of loops and the spaces between each loop.
Can I use a 2.1 pitch element on a 3.1 pitch machine?
- No, as the amount of loops are different the different elements would not fit.
- Yes, should you need larger we also supply role laminators.
- Do you get a A2 Pouch laminator?
Can I laminate photos?
- Yes, as long as you select the correct temperature.
- If this happens you can take it to the Stationer/Retail Store you purchased the machine and they will either replace or repair the machine for you. If they are unable to help please let us know.
- What happens if the machine breaks?
Do you offer industrial machines?
- Yes, after a site visit we would be able to determine which machine would work best.
Where can I buy products on the site?
- We have Dealers around the country, just as for our brands by name.